Many men, looking for an effective way to enlarge their penis, in 90% of cases use a specific breast pump, which can be ordered on the Internet or in a lingerie store. Reviews about the pump for men are completely negative or enthusiastic. How to understand if it is worth living a very traumatic way to increase male dignity?
How the pump works, who should buy it, how it affects the body and what doctors and consumers say about this method, we will tell further.
How the pump is used: the principle of operation
Initially, it is worth saying what a vacuum pump is for and what its principle of operation is. The device is a specific device with a transparent balloon and an air pump, thanks to which a vacuum is formed. The flask is applied directly to the genitals and then all the air is pumped out of there. Thus, the blood enters the genitals, but there is no outflow, as a result of which the penis enlarges.
It is worth saying that the use of such a device allows you to get an erection that lasts for half an hour.
The men's vacuum pump has mixed reviews. But the doctors' reviews are radical: none of the specialist doctors welcomes this type of method, as it is quite traumatic. Also, with inappropriate use or excess time, you can actually cause muscle wasting. Therefore, you must first understand what types exist.
Types of pumps: what options exist
The supply market is teeming with a variety of pump models. And this happens because the men's vacuum pump has positive reviews from consumers and many men are looking for this device, so the demand has not subsided to this day. In connection with such a hype, manufacturers offer representatives of the stronger sex the following types of this device:
- Manual option. Such a pump is the cheapest on the market for similar products, since the action is performed manually. That is, the man independently pumps the pump to create a vacuum. This is a rather energy intensive process, so we have created the following module;
- Electric option. In this case the model is equipped with an electric pump. That is, you don't need to download it yourself. These pumps have buttons that allow you to adjust the intensity of the vacuum. But it is worth noting that this option is much more expensive than the first, although it is much more convenient to use it;
- Water option. A fairly new version and not fully tested by users. According to the manufacturers, this type of pump is not traumatic. In addition, the possibility of the formation of cracks on the skin or edema is excluded.
Consumer reviews of the penis enlargement pump and how to use it
It is worth remembering that the risk of getting injured is quite easy if you don't follow all the advice. And they are:
- First you need to shave the hair in the groin area. This is necessary so that the hairs do not cause discomfort when creating the vacuum;
- Make sure you apply some lubricant to the penis. Otherwise, skin breakdown, edema cannot be avoided;
- The organ must be well positioned in the balloon to create a vacuum effect. It should be pressed as much as possible and fixed;
- The last step is to turn on the pump or pump it yourself.
The pump for penis enlargement reviews on size is more than pink. Some men write that with regular training, the penis increases by 5-7 cm, and for special ones, the penis grows by 10-12 cm.
Using a pump: benefits and harm
Despite the fact that the penis enlargement pump has such chic reviews, you should take care, first of all, of your physical health. Immediately, we note who this penis enlargement method is not suitable for:
- If there are infectious diseases of the genitourinary system. In this case, you should first get rid of the disease, and then start such training. But it is worth noting that with prostatitis it is not worth doing such an increase in the penis;
- Any rash, damage to the skin of the penis should prevent a man from doing a workout;
- Again, first we cure, then we apply the pump;
- It is strictly forbidden to use the device for those who have a blood disease, as well as an inguinal hernia;
- Deformation of the penis (curvature) will not allow for quality training. It won't be both useful and painful at the same time, so you shouldn't initially spend money on the purchase of a pump.
And now we will describe what advantages the pump has:
- The device helps to achieve an erection when there are such problems;
- The member really increases over a period of time. The penis enlargement pump has different reviews regarding the penis growth rate: for someone, the result is achieved after the second application, someone has to wait a week to see the first effect;
- The pump, as a method of penis enlargement, is the most effective and economical compared to other methods (surgery, cosmetic plastic surgery).
Such training, with skillful use, helps restore sexual function. Reviews of men say that the act lasts longer, the genital muscle becomes more rigid and even.
What harm is a pump:
- If the pump is not adjusted correctly, swelling of the penis can occur. In addition, petechiae (red or purple spots on the penis) often appear;
- Damage to the skin. Here too, not everything is clear. When used correctly, there is no harm, but the penis enlargement pump has negative reviews as well. "Beginners" complain that after using the device, skin irritation appears, and sometimes the foreskin breaks (cracks);
- Decreased strength of ejaculation. This is a temporary condition, but it causes a lot of discomfort to men. To prevent this from happening, you can purchase a clamp ring pump.
In order for the pump to have a positive effect, you need to learn how to use it correctly. You should strictly follow the instructions and not overdo the number of workouts. It is allowed to carry out manipulation twice a day for 15-20 minutes. Yes, the pump is sexually arousing which is why many people like to use this method several times a day. Be that as it may, it is not good to produce frequent blood stasis in the organ, so it is worth using this method in a dosed way.